Dear Irondequoit Youth Lacrosse Girls Families,
We are happy to announce the Fall 2019 Girls Team Season! The Overview and Season Details are below.
Please Note – with the understanding that Fall is a very busy time of year for families, girls are not required at all practices, we just wanted to provide the multiple opportunities to attend practice for those that may have conflict.
- Player development and team training is the most important aspect of a youth lacrosse player’s experience – coaches will work with on a progression of skills throughout the season to enhance their game both offensively and defensively.
- Skills instruction mixed with game-like scrimmages and is designed to introduce/re-inforce the fundamentals of lacrosse. It’s an educational and competitive program to help develop our players.
- Following the line with the US Lacrosse Athlete Development Model to keep players engaged with the sport longer – this season is about building access and love of the game.
- Existing Players: $25 credit will be added to your account if a new player you refer for this Fall registers for the next session of programing.
Registration Opened: CLICK HERE to register for the program.
Registration Closes: Friday, September 20, 2019
- 1st – 6th Graders (2019-2020 school year)
- Separate Teams for 1/2, 3/4 and 5/6 grade teams
- NEW AND EXPERIENCED PLAYERS ARE WELCOME!!
Cost: $50 (includes Irondequoit Lacrosse Fall shirt)
Practice Dates/Times on the website team pages:
- All will be at the Camp Eastman fields starting at 5:30
- 9/9, 9/11, 9/16, 9/18, 9/21, 9/23, 9/25, 9/30
- 10/2, 10/5, 10/7, 10/9, 10/14, 10/16
- 9/29 (Sunday) – Webster Seaway Classic (Webster Schroeder)
- 10/12 (Saturday) – Halloween Backyard Tournament (Penfield)
- 10/19 (Saturday) – Indian Summer Lacrosse Tournament (Camp Eastman)
It's hard to imagine that Fall season of lacrosse is just around the corner. We are all excited for the season to start and we are looking forward to playing lacrosse!
Please send any questions to
Irondequoit Youth Lacrosse, Inc.