IYL Board & Coordinator By-laws - updated 09_15_2017 *- Irondequoit Youth Lacrosse, Inc. (IYL) is a 100% volunteer driven organization. This document includes job descriptions and will help to explain some of the work that the IYL Board of Directors and Coordinators undertake each year.
IHS Womens Lacrosse Sale Flyer- The Irondequoit Women's Lacrosse Apparel Sale is OPEN. We are offering quality apparel at discounted prices. We want to see people wearing the Irondequoit Women's Lacrosse logo. The store will be open until March 3rd.
1. Please go to www.shopgraph-tex.com
2. Select the IRONDEQUOIT WOMEN'S LACROSSE icon
3. Select the "merchandise" button in the left column to view the available items
If you have any questions, please contact Kristen Brennan firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 IHS Boys Fall Schedule- October/November Fall Ball practice and tournament calendar. All teams, modified, JV and Varsity will have practice at the same time and locations indicated on the calendar.
We have 2 fall tournaments scheduled for each level:
- Sunday, October 15 the modified, JV and Varsity will play in the Navigator Lacrosse Pumpkin Smash tournament at the Batavia Sports Park
- Saturday, November 4th â€“ Varsity will play in the Tully Cornfield Classic at Tully HS.
- Sunday, November 5th â€“ the modified and JV t
2017-2018 IHS Boys Player Contact Form- All players, returning and new â€“ we want to make sure we have updated cell phone numbers and email addresses to better communicate throughout the season
Irondequoit Travel Flyer (Rising 7-12) *- Irondequoit Eagles Summer/Fall Travel Lacrosse program is for all rising 7th -12th graders. This is an Irondequoit travel team and will be coached by Coach Coholan and staff.
June 17/18 - Irondequoit Invitational
July 15/16 - Niagara Lacrosse Classic
July 22/23 - Albany Power RPI Shootout
July 29/30- John Pepper Wildcat Invitational
Navigator Lacrosse Pumpkin Smash- Batavia Sports Park
Cornfield Classic- Tully High School
Added for fall 2017 through winter 2018:
Indoor skills t