22nd Annual Irondequoit Invitational: June 15th &16th 2019
The Irondequoit lacrosse family is looking forward to you to bringing your community to ours and continue to grow the great game of lacrosse!
CLICK HERE for the 22nd Annual Irondequoit Invitational Schedule
· CLICK HERE to access the Boys Rules
· CLICK HERE to access the Girls Rules
· CLICK HERE to access the Player Waiver - Participants do need to complete a waiver to participate
· CLICK HERE to access the Code of Conduct
- All participants and guest please review
- Coaches do need to review, sign & turn in prior to the first game
**If you are at the high school, the turf fields concession stand is our headquarters or if you're at Camp Eastman the tent will be next to the shed in the middle of the vendor row.
Field Locations - Directions:
· CLICK HERE for Irondequoit High School -Turf (IHS Field #1), Track (IHS Field #2), Outfield (IHS Field #3)
· CLICK HERE for Irondequoit High School - Sproule Field House (IHS Field #4) - limited parking, best to park at IHS and walk over
· CLICK HERE for Camp Eastman - Fields #6 - 10
· CLICK HERE for a Complete Aerial View Field Map of all locations
- Held over two days, with conveniently located games being played in Irondequoit, NY
- Three Game Guarantee for Teams
- Championship Format for 3/4, 5/6, Mod, JV and Varsity Divisions, Round Robin for 1/2
- The rules will follow US lacrosse in game structure
- Apparel, Equipment & Food Vendors on site
- The tournament will also have College Coaches from around the area in attendance
- Sponsor Hotels with discounted rates have been coordinated for all travel teams attending the 2019 Irondequoit Invitational.
- As part of registration for the tournament, we ask that all travel teams book their accommodations at either an existing Sponsor Hotel or by submitting a hotel request for any hotel in the market through the booking engine: EventConnect - CLICK HERE for further information.
- For clubs and teams requiring assistance selecting their team hotel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-723-2064.
Questions – don't hesitate to contact us directly at: email@example.com